Inside the mind of a bacon freak

The world is my plate of pork...

27 July, 2006

Conformism...

I gave in. In an effort to conform. I took Hanka's grandfathers pes for a walk. Little fuck. His name is Amor. He is a nice pes. He is also a stupid pes. He is devoted to his owner. The whole time we were on this walk, he wanted to go home to be with his owner. If I took him off his leash, he would run straight home. A crap shoot because he would run straight across a road and not look.

Speed bump. A good use for this kind of pes.

Pes means dog in Czech, if you didn't read 'The War Zone'.


The creation of this type of pes, in my eyes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home